Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,967   Posts: 1,523,382   Online: 1167

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Patterson Tank-Parts

I purchased a SS Tank w/reels from a forum member last fall. The SS Tank/Reels disappeared and I accepted a plastic patterson tank with reels. Looking at a recent for sale ad for a patterson tank I realize the "replacement~clone" is incomplete.

For the price of shipping... CONUS only please. Missing part name is unknown, but could be a funnel/swivel stick?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tank 1.jpg   Tank 2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thats an Arista or AP brand (or other clone)tank.It appears the only part missing is the swizzle stick. The tank can be inversion agitated.
    The set is usable as is. This is NOT a Paterson tank. I have one just like this, and a Paterson System 4 tank set. These sell for twenty bucks at Freestyle.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, I think that may be a much older Paterson Universal 3 Tank - could it be a collector's item ?

Here's a useful link:

http://www.photomemorabilia.co.uk/Pa...ing_Tanks.html

Here's a photo:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tn_Pat_Tanks_closed_v3.jpg  
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    thanks for the link Matt. Mine has white reels closely matching the 4, however the missing "thing" that i could not identify is called a plunger or ratchet(?). The way it is now, I could make a martini shaken not stirred.

There isn't a name on the tank. Marked on the bottom:Film sizes/cc volumes and "made in spain". perhaps this a simple inversion type-knock off and if so i apologize for my rant. Good Night.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin