Hi All,

I'm selling my G2 kit. I've assembled this kit over the past few months. All pieces are in excellent cosmetic and operational condition. No scratches, dings, etc. I'm not going to say NIB because they have been used but all are excellent. This kit consists of:

-Black Lumix G2 Body
-Panasonic 14-45mm OIS Zoom (this is NOT the G2 kit lens. This is the metal mount version that came with the G1)
-Battery, charger, cables, manual, box
-Spare Panasonic Battery
-Panasonic Cable Release
-Lens Hood
-Lens Pouch
-Sandisk 4GB SDHC Card

I would like to sell as a kit if possible so I'm pricing accordingly at first. I may be motivated to break it up if I get offers on most pieces individually though.

Asking $565 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote. Offers gladly accepted.

The Fine Print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.