Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,975   Online: 1107

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: Photobook Collection

I am starting to piece out my photobook collection. I will be posting more as I go through and inventory more boxes. Most books are priced slightly lower than many of Amazon's used books (and probably in better condition also).

here is a link to a spreadsheet with a list of ISBNs photographers, the conditions, and prices.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CJPRoYsI

Last edited by Richard Boutwell; 04-23-2011 at 02:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Folks, I purchased 2 of this young man's books today (local pickup since he's only 10 miles from my house). He's a gentleman and I want to assure you that you can buy with confidence. Richard, many thanks and good luck with the other sales...Ron J.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ron, many thanks for that endorsement.

Here is an updated link with new additions to the book list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CJPRoYsI
    ". . . photographing as a two-way act of respect. Respect for the medium and letting it do what it does best- describe. And respect for the subject in describing it as it is. A photograph must be responsible to both."-- Garry Winogrand

"Art is just a Series of Natural Gestures."-- John Marin

My Platinum Printing Blog

My WEBSITE

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin