Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,680   Online: 755

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Bolex gear, c mount and other lenses, various accessories, Kodak splicer

A selection of Bolex gear. I'm flexible on the prices, so feel free to send reasonable offers or I'm looking to trade for Nikon manual gear.

Bolex D8L camera, with pistol grip and original leather case. Lenses and finder and bright and clean as is the body of the camera. Has three lenses in a turret, which have original screw on caps.

1. Schneider Kreuznach Xenar f2.8 38mm (marked "fur bolex")
    2. Schneider Kreuznach Xenoplan f1.9 13mm (marked "fur bolex")
    3. Schneider Kreuznach Cinegon f1.9 6.5mm

I'm asking $350, which is a good price considering the lenses alone are worth that. If you just want the lenses, ask and we can discuss prices.

Bolex Octameter for the H8 (with settings for various lens lengths in one finder that attaches to the side of a bolex camera) $50
    Bolex H8 side door (with box) $25
    Bolex cable release with adapter $20
    Bolex H8 metal eyecups $5
    Bolex blue violet filter in original case $7

Bolex H8 rex camera ( beautiful shape, in case with original metal caps on lens mounts and tags, with manuals) Comes with the following c mount lenses. All together $620

Kern 36mm f 1.4 Macro Switar H8 Rex
    Kern 5.5mmm f 1.6 Switar H8 Rex
    Kern 12.5mm f 1.3 Macro Switar H8 Rex

If you're a bolex collector, I also have numerous catalogs, brochures, manuals and price lists in english and german from Bolex. $2-$10

Starr Platar c mount lens in orginal case. Great shape. f 1.9 6mm. $25

Kodak Universal Presstape Splicer (mint in box) for 8mm, Super 8, 16mm film. $20

Paypal or money order preferred. Shipping is extra. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Boy oh boy, I would frigging love to have that H8REX with that lens set.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    it's a nice set....the lenses all are in little cardboard tube cases, and have front and back screw on caps....look to have never been used much. They're a little tight on the focus rings, but nothing a little use and lube wouldn't take care of I think. Also, it's a H8 Rex 3, so it can still be converted for use today.

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i had stuff just like that, and miss it dearly ...

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You got any pictures of the Starr Platar? I take it it's made for an 8mm camera and not 16mm, right? I just got a Beaulieu 4008 and I'd love a wide angle prime to use for a movie project.

Shooter
    35mm
    Starr Platar and the Kodak Splicer are gone...

Rest is still available!

Will also trade for Nikon gear....always looking for fast primes like the 35mm 1.4, 24mm 2, 28mm 2, 50mm 1.2, 55mm 1.2 , 58mm 1.2, 85mm 1.4 105mm 1.8, 135mm 2, etc...just ask!

Shooter
    35mm
    sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin