Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,679   Online: 1162

Shooter
    35mm

13" MacBook Pro w/ Apple Care warranty

Hi all -

I have a fairly new MacBook Pro (~ 6 months old) that I don't use much. Car problems have prompted selling of any unessential gear.

Specs:

* 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    * 250 GB Hard Drive, 8x DVD/CD SuperDrive, 4GB DDR3 RAM
    * 13.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1280-by-800 resolution
    * NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of shared memory
    * Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System

**Also included is the extended AppleCare protection plan, that adds two additional years to the factory warranty. Basically you'd get warranty coverage for ~2.5 years from now.

The laptop is like new, and works perfectly. I will restore the software to the original settings before shipping. It comes pretty much as I bought it, with the charger, CDs/DVDs, and original packaging.

I bought it for $1400, i'd like to get $900, but I'm open to offers. Shipping is included in the price (but only to the US)

The attached pic is just to give you an idea - if anyone is interested, I can send proper pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MBP_13.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    Anyone interested at $750?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin