Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,946   Online: 805

Shooter
    Medium Format

Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV for 35mm negs or slides

I bought this new several years ago and have only put a handful of strips of film through it. I've gotten solid results with color and black-and-white negs, as well as slides. (My experience, using primarily Portra, T-Max, Tri-X, HP5, Provia and Velvia.) It's a great scanner, and I know there are others out there who might use it more than I currently am.

It comes with two 35 mm film holders: for a filmstrip of six frames, and for four mounted slides. The software can output 8 or 16 bit data. Full frame 35 mm images are 3120 x 4680 pixels. I suppose you could say this turns your 35mm film camera into a 14.6MP digital capture device.

It will ship to you in its original box and packaging, with the film and slide holders, AC adapter and USB cable. I'll include the original manual and CD, if I can find where i put them. (I've moved a couple times since purchasing this.) If I can't find them, you can download the material (and find full specs) here: http://www.konicaminoltasupport.com/...90.0.html?&L=0

$250 insured shipping to you in the continental U.S. Reasonable offers considered. Paypal only, please.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Reduced

Reduced to $225.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Web site says Win XP back - any idea if the driver is compatible with Win 7?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Roger,
    I use a Scan Dual IV with W7. There is a fix/patch to use it with W7. I used that for awhile, but finally settled on using it with Vuescan. The KM SDIV does a very good job. If you want the patch info, send me an email.
    Gerry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    While Microsoft officially lists it as "Not compatible," here's what I found on the subject:
    http://www.frisno.com/2009/11/konica...orks-in-vista/
    The post says the same patch works in Win7.

Vuescan may well be the best way to go. Sorry I'm not much more help on the Windows front. I've been using this on various Macs running OS X since I bought it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last chance. Reduced to $200. Next week this goes to eBay.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM on the way......I want it. I can use it, and use it alot.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD. Thanks, everyone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin