Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,960   Online: 894

Shooter
    Multi Format

3 scanners for sale: Nikon Coolscan IV ED, Plustek Opticfilm 7500i SE and Epson 4490

I'm shooting more and more LF and these are starting to gather dust.

Both Nikon and Plustek are in like new condition, working perfectly with all accessories, software and original packages. Both are very good 35mm film scanners producing excellent results. I've been using them both before switching to the larger formats.

In my experience, Plustek is sharper with higher resolution, and Nikon has much better ICE and quicker to use. Both will beat the pants off any flatbed.

Plustek has couple extra negative strip holders which makes it easy to scan through the whole roll by preloading the film. $250 + actual shipping cost.

Nikon has an auto strip feeder SA-21 which makes scanning a simple push-button job: stick a strip with 6 images, hit scan and it goes through the whole strip. $400 + actual shipping cost.

Epson includes all negative holders and accessories and software. I don't have the original box. Works very well up to medium format. I was even using it for 4x5 by scanning two halves of the negative and merging them in Gimp. $60 + actual shipping cost.

Please let me know if my prices out of line, and I'll be happy to adjust them.

Let me know if you need photos: I can provide samples of my scans. It will take a bit of time to photograph the actual scanners.

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM Sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Epson sold pending payment...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Epson paid and shipped. Nikon and Plustek are still available...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump...

I'll pay for ground shipping in CONUS

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi, is the Nikon still available?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Nikon is sold and shipped 15 minutes ago - I just came back from the post office . The Plustek is still available.

Shooter
    35mm
    You've just broken my little heart! Thanks for letting me know - will pass on the plustek I'm afraid; best of luck selling.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin