Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,723   Posts: 1,514,998   Online: 1215

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Nikon D300 - Low usage

I am selling my D300 to fund getting a camera with video. I have taken less than 15,000 images with this over the last couple of years. The camera works flawlessly and I'd love to keep it, but I really don't need two DLSRs.

Comes with the original box, two batteries, charger, 4GB memory card, manual if I can find it, strap and no lens. $875 shipped in the US

Add $100 for a Really Right Stuff L plate. I will sell this separately once the camera is sold.
    Last edited by L Gebhardt; 11-19-2011 at 03:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Perhaps more appropriate in dpug?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would agree if I was asking a question. However I am offering something for sale in the "Anything Goes" category. I am sure there are people here who are interested in this.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    oops. sorry. I didn't look at the category.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Price dropped and moved to ebay. My ebay name is lgeb if you wish to bid. Mention that you came there from APUG and Sean get's his cut. PM me if you wish to buy it outside of ebay - I'll stop the auction as long as no one has bid.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin