Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,918   Posts: 1,521,937   Online: 1107

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Olympus PEN E-PL1 12.3MP Micro 4/3 Kit with Two lenses--14-42 & 40-150 New $449

Olympus PEN E-PL1 Champagne body, two lens complete kit. Lenses are both black, despite stock photo.
    New in the box with all the accessories and blank USA one-year warranty.
    Accepts legacy lenses, so it will work with your analog equipment.
    Selling on Amazon for $529.
    Selling here for $449.
    Add shipping and PayPal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails epl.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I own one of these cameras and since it saved my analog butt once, I wanted to comment and recommend it. This camera is a real gem with great performance all the way to 3200 ISO. I use it with my Canon FD lenses and it makes awesome images, and this is a very good price for the 2 lens kit.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Price lowered...now shipped at no charge in CONUS. Add $14 for PayPal or add nothing if you pay by check or money order.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Price lowered again, this time to $399.99.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just an FYI, HSN has been selling this package for $299 . Now whether they are going to offer that again, or if it is available on their website I don't know, but I was surprised when channel surfing to see that last week
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Ann: That package was with only one lens, 14-42, I believe. Can you confirm that?

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I can't, it was the middle of the night and I was channel surfing, It caught my attention as I have that camera and I certainly didn't pay that price *ugh.........) at the time I thought it was more than one lens. However, on line right now they are selling it at $399 with only one lens.

SO you have a great deal going here , it is a great camera and someone should snap it up . I know this is an analog site, but really folks
    Last edited by ann; 12-27-2011 at 06:13 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    http://www.aclancyphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin