Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,752   Posts: 1,515,870   Online: 1018

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by andreios View Post
    I'd love to join, if I may...

Sent from Android via Tapatalk
    of course you may!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey.Gorshkov View Post
    of course you may!
    Great! How does it work? is it "one-on-one" exchange like the BPX or does one send a print to every member of the group? (both are fine with me - I like to send more prints, since in that case I also get more.. )
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by andreios View Post
    Great! How does it work? is it "one-on-one" exchange like the BPX or does one send a print to every member of the group? (both are fine with me - I like to send more prints, since in that case I also get more.. )
    The second variant - one send a print to every member of the group

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I need something to distract me from life for a few days - Put me down please.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If it is still possible, I would love to participate.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    so, for today 9 photographers signed up to exchange!
    My excel (randomly) has formed groups::

anikin
    paul_c5x4
    Andrey.Gorshkov

silke s
    bluejeh
    sly

megzdad81
    andreios
    mooseontheloose

Or maybe you have another proposition?
    If not - let's start exchange addresses!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lith print exchange round 10 - guidelines from Lith Print Exchange #9

Andrey, I know this is late to ask this question: Are the guidelines quoted below from Lith print Exchange #9 the ones we follow? I'm new to this exchange, and new to Lith printing.

" Lith print exchange round 9?
    Anybody up for another round?
    Guidelines below stolen from one of the previous exchanges, thanks Ruediger
    1. This is about sharing what can be done in lith printing with the emphasis on the process and not on the value of the prints themselves. I plan on sending my best attempts and I'm sure everyone else will do the same.
    2. Everyone will be divided into groups of 3 or 4 people. So the maximum number of prints you will have to send is 3.
    3. Print size and presentation will not have any requirements. Prints may be on fibre or RC paper. They may be unmounted, mounted, and/or matted. It's up to you.
    4. The print may be straight lith, toned lith or bleach and redevelopment in lith.
    5. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but the recipients may appreciate an explanation of the process, such as paper type, lith developer type, dilutions etc.
    6. The exchange is open to anyone who wants to print in lith. Experience is irrelevant although I will mix the groups to give a good mixture.
    7. This is an international exchange, so be prepared to send your prints anywhere in the world."

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, it's a very good guidelines from Ruediger.
    I had to put it on top

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeh View Post
    Andrey, I know this is late to ask this question: Are the guidelines quoted below from Lith print Exchange #9 the ones we follow? I'm new to this exchange, and new to Lith printing.

" Lith print exchange round 9?
    Anybody up for another round?
    Guidelines below stolen from one of the previous exchanges, thanks Ruediger
    1. This is about sharing what can be done in lith printing with the emphasis on the process and not on the value of the prints themselves. I plan on sending my best attempts and I'm sure everyone else will do the same.
    2. Everyone will be divided into groups of 3 or 4 people. So the maximum number of prints you will have to send is 3.
    3. Print size and presentation will not have any requirements. Prints may be on fibre or RC paper. They may be unmounted, mounted, and/or matted. It's up to you.
    4. The print may be straight lith, toned lith or bleach and redevelopment in lith.
    5. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but the recipients may appreciate an explanation of the process, such as paper type, lith developer type, dilutions etc.
    6. The exchange is open to anyone who wants to print in lith. Experience is irrelevant although I will mix the groups to give a good mixture.
    7. This is an international exchange, so be prepared to send your prints anywhere in the world."

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Is it too late? If not sign me up. Ataim

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photos sent.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin