Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,588   Posts: 1,545,870   Online: 1142

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Duly arrived in one piece and not a hint of damp this time - An interesting view of a waterfall and memorial.

I have been struggling to get some decent colours out of the Foma papers (suffering long dev times and chronic fogging issues). What dilution are you using the LD20 at ?
    I use just plain vanilla 1:1:20. But I use it hot. I heat up a gallon of distilled water in the microwave and pour into a tray that sits over a dish warmer plate. Foma has a rather slow emulsion, so it needs quite a bit of exposure. The first few sheets through the developer are not very colorful, but it gets more pinkish by the third or fourth sheet. However, Tim Rudman reported that Foma reformulated their papers last year, and they lost their lithability. I'm still using my old stock, so don't know how the new once behaves.

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejeh View Post
    Hello folks
    See below, Andrey asked me to change and I thought he would write to the appropriate people. Guess he is busy just like the rest of us.
    Andrey lives in Kiev. With the recent developments there, the lith exchange is probably the last thing on his mind...

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Andreios, I'd be glad to exchange with you too. Anyone else? The lith exchange is my favorite. Never too many lith prints.
    I doubt I'll get into the darkroom before Christmas, but if you don't mind waiting until the New Year, I'll print up something new.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problems here to exchange with both groups.. Anyone interested just PM me your address.
    Last edited by andreios; 12-14-2013 at 11:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Will have mine in the post tomorrow once I have them bagged and tagged.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Will have mine in the post tomorrow once I have them bagged and tagged.
    Ah, ah, ah! What a beauty! The print "A day in the park" arrived today just in time for Christmas. I suspect this is going to be the best present I get this year! The colors on this Kentona paper are just amazing! I love the image and how well it is complemented by the yellow-peach colors brought out by lith development. It is a real beauty! It's so sad one cannot buy such a beautiful paper anymore.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Prints packed, envelopes labeled, ready to fly across the Atlantic.
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello All!
    Sorry, due to small problems in my family I hadn't time for forum, prints etc.
    But now everything good and my prints are ready. Today I'll send them!

Thank you, Paul! I've recieved your lovely print and and it will find a place on "the wall of lith"!

In Kiev everything fine, "Maidan" still alive, peoples on it still fights for his rights.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Today I've received beautiful print from Eugene Anakin! Thank you Eugene!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first print arrived from andreios yesterday, combining two of my favorite elements: infrared film and lith. Thanks Andrej!

I hope to get to work on my prints in the next few weeks...it's the end of semester for me, so there's a lot of grading and other work I need to catch up with before I can tackle anything else.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin