Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,924   Posts: 1,556,743   Online: 1014

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a lovely print from Andreios too. A weathered piano. Hope you will share it in the gallery, so others can admire it too.
    I've got your package all done up, Andreios. It should get to the mail tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you, for your kind words, Lilian & Rachelle. I'll try to post in the gallery soon.
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey.Gorshkov View Post
    But now everything good and my prints are ready. Today I'll send them!
    Received a wonderful small print this morning, I'll not say too much lest I spoil the surprise for anikin.

Andrey: You were not far off with "hot glazer" - It is sometimes referred to as "ferrotyping" over here. I've tried it a couple of times, but without any success.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Today I've received TWO absolutely marvellous prints from Lillian. Thank you very much, they are really brilliant...

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Silke, came back from a week away, to find your lovely print waiting for me.
    Love the back story, and the thought that must have gone into making the image.
    Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a very nice print from Silke, will need more time to enjoy it properly, too busy these days.. Still tooking fwd for a couple more prints to arrive...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    i am working hard on wasting paper and chemicals. There are about 15 prints in the basement ranging from poor to almost, and I think I needed to spend less time in the selenium toner or not at all. But no two look alike--significantly! The first print came out well, and then everything went to hell--after one print! Then, after several weekends of struggling and a LOT of paper and chemical, I caught my timer completing a 90 second exposure in 25 seconds. That explained a lot. Now I'm waiting for more chemistry, with some toner other than selenium.

Now I am trying some old Sterling Lith paper I bought before the factory burned and cadmium was banned. They have started out with beautiful colors but the toning in the selenium and print drydown has drained it away. Anyhow, I'm getting closer to done. Maybe will complete this weekend, but have to work much overtime too.

i did receive a very nice print from Andreios about three weeks ago. It appeared to have been posted 1/2/14, so that's a really long ride ...
    I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger. ("Oohlala, by the Small Faces").

I plan to make up for it by the time I''m 84 ...

Bob Slaughter (megzdad81)

Shooter
    Multi Format

Lith print Exchange Round #10

Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for being so tardy with the Lith exchange.....I'm starting to work on this project now...hope to get the prints out early June. Thanks for your patience. Judy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi everyone,

That's funny, I was thinking about this exchange when your message popped up Judy!

To everyone in my group, I am likewise very sorry for being late on the exchange -- I moved in March and have been struggling with many things, including setting up my darkroom (!) and getting myself sorted out at my new job. But things seem to have settled down now and I hope to get printing in the darkroom this month, with prints going out by the end of May/early June.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin