Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,474   Online: 1064

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prints came out of the wet yesterday. They're drying at home, and will be mounted and over-matted hopefully today after work.
    - Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I made it to the post office with 5 minutes to spare today so my prints are en route now. And as a reward for being a day late I got a lovely print from Kris (semeuse) when I got back home. Excellent print!
    "If I only had a brain"-Some badly dressed guy made of straw in some movie I think I saw

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, as some of you may know from another thread, I've not been finding this lith malarkey easy <grin>. But, after a session on Wednesday night I think I've finally got some prints I'm happy with - so at least I managed to print them on time even if I didn't get them in the post on time .

Envelopes are ready; I should get them out over the weekend!
    Another day goes under; a little bourbon will take the strain...

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got to the post office bright and early this AM. My prints are on their way. Sly

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Argh, the problem with printing and sending early ... yesterdays lith session gave me prints which I like more than what I have sent. Oh well that is maybe independent of the time. I am in a three people only group, maybe I send a second print. I am already looking forward to Tims print.

ciao
    -- Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm still working on prints that I'm happy with. What's really frustrating is that I'm trying to reprint a neg that worked great on the first try, the first time I lithed it.
    But I exhibited that print a couple of months ago, and the gallery lost it! So I'm working from memory, and a scan I had done.
    With a bit of luck I'll nail that one tonight and I'll have something to mail tomorrow or Monday.

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    I'm still working on prints that I'm happy with. What's really frustrating is that I'm trying to reprint a neg that worked great on the first try, the first time I lithed it.
    But I exhibited that print a couple of months ago, and the gallery lost it! So I'm working from memory, and a scan I had done.
    With a bit of luck I'll nail that one tonight and I'll have something to mail tomorrow or Monday.

Barry
    That is terrible. I hope the gallery paid you for it. I don't this I would exhibit with them again. Good Luck
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My prints are done and in the mailer all addressed so it's off the to post office on Monday!! sorry to be late. Everyone I am mailing to is in another country so it will be a while.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Mateo's print today. Wow...that is excellent work. Thank you for sending it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received a beautiful print from sly today. Lillian, it is so lovely. Thank you so very much.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin