Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,292   Online: 1159

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I made what I thought would be my three prints for the exchange last week, but after drying noticed that one has a couple of small areas of missing emulsion.

I've been suffering from pain in my shoulder this week, which has put a temporary halt to lith printing - the idea of 10+ minutes rocking a tray is not pleasant at the moment. Not even sure what I did to cause the problem, but a few evenings of watching TV instead of my usual more active pursuits seem to be helping.

Hopefully back to normal soon, but just wanted to post a message so people don't think I've forgotten the exchange.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rudiger,

I received your wonderful print today (first time I've held a dry-mount in my hands as well). I really like the contrast of textures and the way the colour of the print invokes the time of day when the picture was taken. I also have Wolfgang's Omega lith waiting to be used, unfortunately I just haven't had the time to try to it out yet. Hopefully, once my work situation calms down a bit, I'll be able to play catch-up in the darkroom.

I really enjoyed this exchange -- it's great to be able to see what other people are doing. Thanks everyone!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Today I received some wonderful prints from Wolfgang.

I have just printed mine after a long session with unexpected pepper fogging. Had to switch papers and chemistry. Now all is OK.

Should be able to post these out next week.
    Mark Tomlinson
    Currently using Bronica RF645+65mm, Leica M6, Bessa R2a, Nokton LTM 50/1.5, Zeiss Biogon ZM 35/2.8, Nikon 35mm SLRs.
    Join the lith printing forum at http://www.lithprinting.net/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My new darkroom took a little longer to get working than I thought. I'm hoping that I can get mine out in the next couple of weeks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    My new darkroom took a little longer to get working than I thought. I'm hoping that I can get mine out in the next couple of weeks.
    I just realized I have already sent my prints... Too much Bourbon today I guess...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My prints finally went off this morning.
    Mark Tomlinson
    Currently using Bronica RF645+65mm, Leica M6, Bessa R2a, Nokton LTM 50/1.5, Zeiss Biogon ZM 35/2.8, Nikon 35mm SLRs.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Many thanks to mrtoml and to Wolfgang for some amazing prints. A lovely and very topical snow scene from Mark and two superb prints from Wolfgang -- I love those lith photograms. Thank you both very much.

Sorry I'm late. Mine are done and are being flattened. I'll try and get them off tomorrow, as long as the 20cm of snow forecast for tonight doesn't materialise.

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    My prints went out 10 days ago.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received yours, Mike. It's great - thank you. Those Voigtlander lenses are good aren't they?
    Mark Tomlinson

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Just received two very nice prints from Stan160.

Thanks Ian.

Cheers

Mike

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin