Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,048   Online: 883

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received Mark's print today -- who knew motor oil could look so good? I like the lines in image, and the out of focus doorway in the background is a nice echo to the oil bottles. Great colour and grittiness also. Thanks Mark.

My prints are done -- I finished them this past weekend, they're just currently being flattened and should be out by the end of this week or early next week.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I also made my prints last night and will be posting them by the weekend.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I've been horribly busy with work but I've got the prints done, I just need to get packaging to send them overseas. Mine should go out in the next few days.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Received Martin's print yesterday. It was a little odd because it is the same paper and general subject matter I chose. Wonderful print.....nice composition and printing. Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Received Marks print this week. A lovely lith print very well printed. I like the subject matter, I agree with Rachelle "who knew motor oil could look so good?"

Was interesting in that Mark used the same paper as myself. The lith developers were different though which was interesting. Thanks for the print Mark very happy with it

Martin

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ok! All three of mine just went to different corners of Europe today. The post office tells me 5 to 10 business days. We'll see.

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Martin -- just received your print today. It took me a while to figure out which way was up, ironic considering the snow we just got outside. I really like it, like Mark's, it has a nice subtle colour and really gritty tones.

Mine are going out tomorrow -- I promise! Organizing this move has been a nightmare but the good thing is that it is forcing my hand at many things. Anyway, my paper and developer (and thus, colour) are both different than yours and Mark's, so it'll be a nice variety this round.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received my print from Jimi (Jerevan) today and must say I like it a lot. Lovely tone and texture but I'd love to know what camera, paper & developer etc. were used as there is no information included.

Thanks Jimi.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, Peter!

Good to know that you liked it - I was a bit worried when I had sealed the envelope and put in the mailbox. About time then, eh?

However, I am sorry I was in such a hurry that I missed the vital information:

Coffeetime

Nikon F2 with 50/2, Ilford HP5+ at 400 souped in Xtol 1+1, then printed on Foma Fomatone Chamois 542-II matt in Moersch Easylith 30 ml A + 30 ml B + 900 ml water at 25 degrees Celsius to start with. Developing time was around 4.30 minutes (don't have the notes here). Your print was the second out of the developer. The print is untoned. Craziest paper I have ever seen. Not for the faint of heart.

The photo was taken by the back entrance of a local indepent cinema, two blocks from the darkroom where I printed it.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks Jimi, its nice to have some info on the type of paper & lith developer. Looks like a nice combination.

Thanks again,
    Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin