Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,482   Online: 910

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    Sorry guys - the real world of wallet finance and no-jobs-in-sight, resulting in a bit of photographic depression,
    You're not alone in that department - I will also be job hunting on Monday. At least I'm stocked up on paper & (most) chemicals and should be OK for a few months

Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    BTW, wouldn't it be nice to have scans of the prints that everyone made put up in the thread? Or pointers to the gallery, if you have them there?
    Agreed - I have one scan waiting in the background, but was waiting for prints to start hitting doormats. Didn't want to ruin the suprise for the recipients.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    OK, I am a bit late this round, but my paper will go tonight into the lith developer.

In the meantime I received a beautiful image from Oleg which I like very much. Unfortunately your packaging was not prepared well enough to stand the mailing. It arrived crumpled and slightly torn.

Cheers
    Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Mine are done but have to be flattened a bit. I think they will go out Tuesday or Wednesday.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    35mm
    During the last weeks, I received the prints from my other 2 group members:

ccross's statue heads: Love the look of this print, it is grainy, beautifully textured with dramatic composition. It really gives a feel of the place, and makes me want to go travelling immediately.

Paul_c5x4's merry-go-round: Looks like it was shot in the twenties or thirtys, perfect composition! The picture tells a story, and I love how my mind wanders off into many different scenarios when I look at your photo!

I have now received all the lith prints I have been waiting for, and I am stunned by the quality of work I have received. Thank you Tony, Craig and Paul for sharing your vision and passion with me! I am already looking forward to the next round!

--- ORGANIZER MODE ON ---

I would appreciate to hear from everybody in this exchange if you have already sent/received your prints to make sure that all commitments have been met.

--- ORGANIZER MODE OFF ---

greetings, Chris

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've not heard anything from Joy. No comments on recieving print sent weeks ago. No assurance that work underway, though late. And no print, of course. I'm still waiting for print from andrey, but have recieved assurance it is on the way. One lovely print recieved from ghostcount.
    Last edited by sly; 02-01-2011 at 11:20 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received GeloHiglod's print today.Shepsy caught mid air in a perfect swan dive off a platform into the back-lit Black Sea at sunset.Really like the reflections of light in the water. Gelo,on the notes you mention D-9,is that a Kodak formula you made from scratch or a kit?The paper from 1989 worked good for this. Have you recieved my photo yet,hope I put the correct address.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sly, I believe that print is from Andrey - I received one from him too and it's gorgeous. I too have not heard from Joy.

I finally received the mat boards I ordered - prints are mounted and are going out tomorrow.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I packed a picture between two plastic plates ((((sorry
    This is the first photo sent by e-mail
    Photo severely torn? I can send again what would I replace it?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    In the meantime I received a beautiful image from Oleg which I like very much. Unfortunately your packaging was not prepared well enough to stand the mailing. It arrived crumpled and slightly torn.

Cheers
    Ruediger[/QUOTE]

I packed a picture between two plastic plates ((((sorry
    This is the first photo sent by e-mail
    Photo severely torn? I can send again what would I replace it?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Received GeloHiglod's print today.Shepsy caught mid air in a perfect swan dive off a platform into the back-lit Black Sea at sunset.Really like the reflections of light in the water. Gelo,on the notes you mention D-9,is that a Kodak formula you made from scratch or a kit?The paper from 1989 worked good for this. Have you recieved my photo yet,hope I put the correct address.

Mike
    Good afternoon), your picture I have not received) I have not received yet any photo-sharing)
    thanks for the estimate of my photos, I think that the lit technique approaches under story
    solution A and B in the recipe Kodak D9 I mix before the developing of each photo, and make a one-time solution to the result was predictable

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin