Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,625   Online: 1177

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi,

I have tried to reach Joy via pm, but if there is no reaction, what to do?

br, Chris

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ooops! Sorry Andrey! The last 3 weeks have been wildly, crazy-making busy. Stand in the kitchen and weep over a sandwich on the floor busy.
    Look forward to your lith, ghostcount.
    I'm assuming no one else has heard from Joy either? Maybe his life has been even wilder than mine.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I apologize - I lost the plot completely. Andrey's lovely lith of leaves on a cobblestone road arrived yesterday. Thank you, Andrey.
    That was the first print I've recieved from this round.
    The lith print I remembered getting - that I assigned to ghostcount, and then Andrey; was a straggler from a different exchange.
    Expecting to recieve ghostcount's print soon. Haven't given up on Joy yet.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Well, I apologize - I lost the plot completely. Andrey's lovely lith of leaves on a cobblestone road arrived yesterday. Thank you, Andrey.
    That was the first print I've recieved from this round.
    The lith print I remembered getting - that I assigned to ghostcount, and then Andrey; was a straggler from a different exchange.
    Expecting to recieve ghostcount's print soon. Haven't given up on Joy yet.....
    Prints went out yesterday. Sorry for the delay as I received damaged mat boards to mount them on and had to wait a few weeks.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sly, I'm really happy that you've received "leaves" and you like it ))

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostcount View Post
    Sly, I believe that print is from Andrey - I received one from him too and it's gorgeous. I too have not heard from Joy.

I finally received the mat boards I ordered - prints are mounted and are going out tomorrow.
    exelent! waiting for your print

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Received GeloHiglod's print today.Shepsy caught mid air in a perfect swan dive off a platform into the back-lit Black Sea at sunset.Really like the reflections of light in the water. Gelo,on the notes you mention D-9,is that a Kodak formula you made from scratch or a kit?The paper from 1989 worked good for this. Have you recieved my photo yet,hope I put the correct address.

Mike
    I received first print)) Mike С))) Beautiful print with a detailed description))) very interesting to see the interpretation of lith from the other end of the world) Thank you)

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    My prints are packed and will go into the mail today.

Cheers
    Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeloHiglod View Post
    ... I packed a picture between two plastic plates ((((sorry
    This is the first photo sent by e-mail
    Photo severely torn? I can send again what would I replace it?
    I think the problem was that it were plates of foam plastic which are not very sturdy. It probably would have been better to put some cardboard around. But you never know ...

If you intend to send another one - I will not hold you back but I do not request it. I assume that you sent the image in perfect shape so you are not to blame. It is part of the game that you risk to get a damaged image in these exchanges. So it is up to you. I am curious how my image will arrive in Russia. My dear, 25-30 years ago, sending images from Western Germany to Russia must have been much more adventurous ...

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gelo,I'm glad the print made it that far,hope you enjoy it.
    Mike

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin