Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,481   Posts: 1,542,704   Online: 954

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Lith Print Exchange Round 7

Hi Everybody,

in keeping with the tradition that the lith print exchange should have a different organizer each round, allow me say:

Let us start round 7 of the lith print exchange!

Here is what it is about, copied from round 6 which was copied from round 5 which was copied from round 4.

1. This is about sharing what can be done in lith printing with the emphasis on the process and not on the value of the prints themselves. I plan on sending my best attempts and I'm sure everyone else will do the same.

2. Everyone will be divided into groups of 3 or 4 people. So the maximum number of prints you will have to send is 3.

3. Print size and presentation will not have any requirements. Prints may be on fibre or RC paper. They may be unmounted, mounted, and/or matted. It's up to you.

4. The print may be straight lith, toned lith or bleach and redevelopment in lith.

5. The addition of explanatory notes is optional, but the recipients may appreciate an explanation of the process, such as paper type, lith developer type, dilutions etc.

6. The exchange is open to anyone who wants to print in lith. Experience is irrelevant although I will mix the groups to give a good mixture.

7. This is an international exchange, so be prepared to send your prints anywhere in the world.

8. Sign up period ends in exactly one month, on December 8.

9. Prints to be sent by mid-January. That provides more than four weeks to make your prints after the sign up period ends.

So who wants to take part?

Cheers,

Chris

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Thanks Chris for being our next organizer.

I am in and looking forward to it.

Cheers
    Ruediger

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm in too. I need to get back on track again after the portfolio work.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've missed out on some of the other exchanges of late, so count me in for this one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'd like to get in too.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Exelent!
    I'm in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to join this round. Tks
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Everybody!

Great to see so many people joining on the first day - welcome everybody! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your lith prints.

Greetings from dark and cold Austria (perfect darkroom weather, actually...),
    Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have all the supplies and been reading up on Mr. Rudman's wisdom, but haven't quite screwed up the courage to try it yet. This is probably just the push I need to get rolling, if you don't mind a complete newbie in the group.

Thanks,
    Craig

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Craig, then this is the perfect opportunity to try it out. Like so many darkroom-related things, it only seems complicated before you try..

Welcome to the exchange!

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin