Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,827   Online: 1027

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A quick note to advise my prints done, flattening for a week or so then into to post.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Guess who forgot about their prints flattening? Well they will go in the post next week, with all the Christmas mail out there they will definitely arrive in the new year.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prints went onto the mail last week. I'm assuming it will take some time for them to arrive. If you're lucky - you'll get a Christmas bonus.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My prints have been ready to go for a while but I haven't been able to find the proper packing material I need to send them. Should be out within the week though.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    My prints went onto the mail last week. I'm assuming it will take some time for them to arrive. If you're lucky - you'll get a Christmas bonus.
    Lillian, your beautiful prints arrived in the mail today! Definitely a great Christmas bonus! I like the hand-coloured print a lot -- is it only the leaves that were coloured? I'm assuming the range of colours in the background is from the lith, but I've been wrong before. However, I really love the stables print -- you've achieved such a beautiful range of tones that I can rarely get with the Foma. Thanks so much!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That was pretty quick, especially for this time of year!
    I'm glad you like them, and yup, just the leaves were coloured.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I too have received a beautiful Christmas present from Lilian. I suspect this will be the best Christmas gift this year.

I love the photo of stables. Lith treatment works just beautifully on this old but opulent building. If the stables have such attention to detail, I can only imagine how inside of the manor looks like.

The hand-colored leaves look amazing. I love the contrast of lightness and fragility of the leaves with dark and foreboding background. It is a very interesting and unusual use of lith process.

Unfortunately, my first attempt to make the prints failed. The old paper I used for one print had too much
    mottling and the other did not produce the results I wanted. Anyway, I will try again over the holidays. Hopefully, I will get something sent by January. Sorry about the delay!

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Got them the other day

Wonderful, I have never received a hand coloured print before.

Thank you

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad the prints got to some folks before Christmas. Thanks for your comments.

Jeff, your print arrived today (in great shape). It looks more Halloweeny, than Christmasy, but I like the range of tones for the image.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I finally got the prints done. I will ship them in the next couple of days once I find the suitable envelopes. I am so relieved! It was quite an adventure. I had no idea that getting three acceptable lith prints would be so difficult.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin