Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,746   Online: 1061

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTD: Kodak

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yep. The only media I even listen to on US airwaves is TAL. I do listen to NPR for general news but overall most US journalism is crap now.

As a US citizen I am very disappointed in what we've become.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    I watched US Fox news the other day for the first time. I was wetting myself. What a joke. Our TV news is very quickly marching in the same direction.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tomalophicon View Post
    I watched US Fox news the other day for the first time. I was wetting myself. What a joke. Our TV news is very quickly marching in the same direction.
    THe owner of Fox News is an Australian, Rupert Murdoch. If it were up to me, he'd be in Gitmo as a foreign subversive.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    I don't know what Gitmo is but I bet it's bad

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tomalophicon View Post
    I don't know what Gitmo is but I bet it's bad
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base

Gitmo is reference to a naval base we have in Cuba - ironically a country Americans are not even legally allowed to travel to nor one we have any positive diplomatic ties with.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscrawfordphoto View Post
    THe owner of Fox News is an Australian, Rupert Murdoch. If it were up to me, he'd be in Gitmo as a foreign subversive.
    + 1x109

Oh oh, now I did it! His people will start hacking my telephone messages while he will claim that he does not know about it therefore it never happened.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    I thought that the said gentleman had taken out U.S. citizenship a number of years ago. With the current U.K. enquiry into his press empire's standards in the U.K. I feel that any chance of transferring his citizenship to the U.K. is distinctly remote

pentaxuser

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It's reverse censorship. A handful of interests can control the discussion by turning the volume higher than anyone else can speak over. They get ahold of the web, the primetime news, and have
    dedicated propaganda networks too. But our primetime news in general is so dumbed-down to the
    lowest common denominator or redneck IQ anyway that I'm surprised that possums and porcupines
    haven't been granted voting rights, because they're probably more literate than half the people in
    this country! News is more entertainment, and I guess it sounds sexy to broadcast how nowbody
    uses film anymore, because a cell phone does it all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    I thought that the said gentleman had taken out U.S. citizenship a number of years ago. With the current U.K. enquiry into his press empire's standards in the U.K. I feel that any chance of transferring his citizenship to the U.K. is distinctly remote

pentaxuser
    Correct. Rupert took US citizenship many years ago purely for business reasons as I recall.
    http://www.tonyeganphotography.com/index.html
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_Naval_Base

Gitmo is reference to a naval base we have in Cuba - ironically a country Americans are not even legally allowed to travel to nor one we have any positive diplomatic ties with.
    I see! Guantanamo was obviously too much of a mouthful for most people over there

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin