Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,072   Posts: 1,611,930   Online: 1212

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Hoarding Kodak = Killing Kodak?

I have 7 rolls of Plus-X, I had 9, shot 2 during a shoot I also shot Pan F+ with. Granted I developed both in Ilfsol 3 and not DD-X but I found Pan F+ to have less grain and still be sharper, in comparison I found Plus-X to be... Fuzzy... In comparison that is, it was still fine but not sharp and crisp like Pan F+

I'll try my next batch in DD-X

And if I can ever get my hands on some Rodinal... The suppliers have been out for MONTHS! I see it often referenced but haven't been able to buy any since I started home developing (about 9 months ago?).

So I'm a Newb at that, I admit, but the comparisons were if the same shoot developed at the same time, so there aren't many variables...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    127 Format
    I tried Ilfosol-3. It sucked. I like D-76, HC-110 or Clayton F-76+ better. But Ilfosol-3 was not my cup of coffee.

I hope we don't have to hoard Kodak developers.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Hoarding Kodak = Killing Kodak?

Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    I tried Ilfosol-3. It sucked. I like D-76, HC-110 or Clayton F-76+ better. But Ilfosol-3 was not my cup of coffee.

I hope we don't have to hoard Kodak developers.
    I read in another post that the company that makes the developer was not actually Kodak any longer and shouldn't worry as much about that, so long as the chemical company decides to make it anyway...

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin