Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,442   Online: 1129

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Analog photography related news?

Is there a site the provides links to news stories about or relating to analog photography with an RSS feed people can subscribe to, oh and also the ability to leave comments on each story, a bit like Neowin, I would have thought such a feature would be a boon for this website, no? Sorry for not posting this in the General APUG site issues and suggestions forum, but there doesn't seem to be one of those either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I try to keep up on such news via many search engine alerts and post it to our twitter feed, but what it tends to come down to is lack of analog photo news out there. I'm sure if someone spent a lot of time researching for news there might be enough. If anyone would like to help APUG improve on this PM me, we can work to create a proper news feed etc.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would be willing, but remember I don't just mean Analogue photo news, but news relating to it, such as what;s going on with kodak, or new FF lenses.

So any news to do with New films and Cameras, but if you encompass everything like significant new books by Analogue artists, new of new products like a new LF camera ETC, I'll try to thing of some examples of recent stories that could have been in such a thing.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    So last year you would have had the two new kodak Portra films announced. The introduction of the MOD 54, Intro of the Ilford 5x4" paper, and their new FB paper.

This from Fuji http://www.techradar.com/news/photog...lowing-1056876 I'm sure there's plenty of stuff to keep a news feed going that's updated a few times a week.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

confirmation

I just read an excellent story on the net and forwarded it to some of my people who thought it was great. Some of you professionals might think this is old news and a waste of time but there might be a few that are not and would enjoy the subject matter.

http://digital-photography-school.co...ref_map=%5B%5D
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 08-29-2013 at 10:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin