Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,906   Posts: 1,555,858   Online: 863

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2630313233343536
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Film is in decline and we do not know when it will bottom out.

So, while we have it, and life itself, we should do the best we can with what we have.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    ...What are we photographers supposed to do with this information? Some of us are technical photographers, some are emotional ones, either way, it's pretty obvious that outside of framing our own pursuits of furthering the future of film, we are at the mercy of many forces of both economic and societal shifts...

So what are we supposed to do? If film is doomed at least in terms of Kodak product like some of the speculation may suggest, what the hell is a creative person who likes the option of film to do?

Any suggestions CGW? Because frankly the fact I try to inspire to people by telling them details about what I do daily to keep positive about the future of film being labled by you as an effing press release has more people than just me wondering what in the hell your aim is on this site...
    Dan, thanks for framing that response so well. You're quite a bit younger than I and, therefore, still retain a patience when dealing with this relentless drumbeat which, unfortunately, tends to fade over the years.

If only people on one's Ignore List weren't quoted.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin