Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,490   Online: 1104

Thread: Pesky Kodak...

Shooter
    35mm
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I read the story correctly, they're replacing 80 workers in NY with 40 workers in Colorado. I'm not sure what your point is...
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by seadrive View Post
    If I read the story correctly, they're replacing 80 workers in NY with 40 workers in Colorado. I'm not sure what your point is...
    Maybe that, all things considered, 40 is better than 0.

Or, that film work of some nature is moving from a plant with one coating machine to one that has two, although I can't imagine there being only one coating machine in Rochester. Perhaps that's as much accuracy one can expect from Journalism these days.

s-a
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by semi-ambivalent View Post
    although I can't imagine there being only one coating machine in Rochester. Perhaps that's as much accuracy one can expect from Journalism these days.
    They are talking about coating machines used to produce thermal media - not sensitized goods.

Southern Forest Region, Western Australia
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Wow, does this mean a photo plant jerbs episode of South Park with Randy (Stan's dad) adding his own particular essence to the mix?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I need to make up an instant AgX machine to combat those damn picturekiosks/drylabs
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin