Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,912   Posts: 1,521,626   Online: 926

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fujifilm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fujifilm

I always thought Fujifilm was going to be the company that kept the film torch burning. After all, they released a medium format film camera recently!

But after looking at both www.fujifilm.com and www.fujifilmusa.com, I dont know anymore. At their main site, they fail to list at all any of their Neopan B & W films. It's completely missing! And over at the USA site, not only is Neopan missing, but all of their professional films as well as transparency films. Seriously, both of these sites look like they took about 30 minutes to put together. They should be doing so much more to generate knowledge and interest in film photography. It would not require a lot of effort if they had the passion and vision to get it done.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Take it with a grain of salt. Website geeks are often badly out of sync with what their company actually does.
    Dime a dozen from the day labor line at Starbucks. But Fuji USA has long had internal communications problems,
    if not downright infighting.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Sorry dude, but your intertubes might be busted.

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/...ilm/index.html

From the main site, under products, click Professional Photography.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    ^ and Neopan 1600 is still on the site!?

Ironic that the US Fuji site has Neopan 1600 still listed and the EU Kodak site has Plus X still listed...

*I wanted to say something witty but figured Blanksy would out do me anyway with a great Blanksy'ism*
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fuji isn't exactly keeping the torch burning with color negative films....
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    waa.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    The B&W films aren't listed on the UK site but appear on the US site. Must have the same web techs as HP - if you visit their sites, products pop on and off at random.
    " ... a cook who relies on nothing but a sharp knife has no guarantee of producing excellent dishes." - Yoshihisa Maitani

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    Very weird. I went looking all over this web site for information about fuji's films and could not find Neopan. But there it is. But what is Astia doing still on the page?? Wasnt that discontinued years ago?

I just dont get how poor Fujifilm's web site is.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I lost all faith in Fuji when they discontinued Neopan 400 in 120 without warning, and released no information to the public regarding it. That was in my opinion one of the most versatile films ever. It's a shame. More power to Ilford in this day in age. I will support Ilford til the end.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin