Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,509   Posts: 1,543,567   Online: 1064
      
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3034353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 477

Thread: Fotokemika ...

  1. #391

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The highest state
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,916
    Freestyle just got thier final order of both paper and film in, order up, it's going to go fast...

  2. #392
    Richard Sintchak (rich815)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco area
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,980
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    Freestyle just got thier final order of both paper and film in, order up, it's going to go fast...
    No CHS 50 in 120! Digital Truth is out of that too!
    -----------------------

    "Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

    Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

    My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

    My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

  3. #393

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    mid-Missouri
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    No CHS 50 in 120! Digital Truth is out of that too!
    Still available in 4x5 at Freestyle

  4. #394
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Elko, Nevada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,015
    Images
    4
    I got some more ISO 25 in 4x5 sheet and 120 from Freestyle today. I did note that the prices were higher.

  5. #395
    NedL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sonoma County, California
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    834
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    I got some more ISO 25 in 4x5 sheet and 120 from Freestyle today. I did note that the prices were higher.
    Hmm. I ordered a couple boxes of CHS 50 and a couple of CHS 25 on September 3rd after reading this thread on APUG. They are happily in my freezer ready for a project I've been planning. I paid the same price that is on the freestyle website right now. ( Now I'm worrying if 200 sheets will be enough... it's hard not to worry when you know it will be gone forever! I'm going to need some other relatively slow 4x5 sheets to do some testing before I start using it... any suggestions greatly appreciated. I'll be cutting it down to 3x5. )

  6. #396
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Elko, Nevada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,015
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by NedL View Post
    Now I'm worrying if 200 sheets will be enough... it's hard not to worry when you know it will be gone forever!
    When a film disappears for good I doubt you can ever have enough put away to be comfortable. In addition to shooting couple of upcoming historical photo projects I have in mind, I am also intending to use what I have stockpiled to help me find another film/developer/paper combination that gives me the same look I have grown to like. It should be possible but it will take a bit of playing around.

  7. #397

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The highest state
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,916
    I feel good about what I ended up with, 250 4x5 sheets and 100 120 rolls of IR820, 200 120 rolls of R25, all at the old prices. I did my part to get it out of the hands of eBay speculators...

  8. #398
    zsas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Posts
    1,962
    Images
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by NedL View Post
    I'm going to need some other relatively slow 4x5 sheets to do some testing before I start using it... any suggestions greatly appreciated. I'll be cutting it down to 3x5. )
    I am mostly a 35 kind of photog, but would it make sense to buy some X-ray film? I have used a little of it and it sure is slow, it might be similar to Efke but not exact, as X-ray is ortho and Efke is pan-ortho film???
    Andy

  9. #399
    NedL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sonoma County, California
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    834
    Images
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    I am mostly a 35 kind of photog, but would it make sense to buy some X-ray film? I have used a little of it and it sure is slow, it might be similar to Efke but not exact, as X-ray is ortho and Efke is pan-ortho film???
    I know next to nothing about x-ray film but that sounds like a good idea. I seem to remember reading you can develop in under a red safelight like true ortho film. Sounds like fun, actually! ... off to waste hours reading APUG on x-ray film!!

  10. #400
    Andrew O'Neill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Coquitlam, BC, Canada
    Posts
    615
    .. off to waste hours reading APUG on x-ray film!!
    I use 8x10 xray quite a bit. I've been quite happy with it for my carbon transfer work. It scratches easily (especially those that have emulsion on both sides), so special care must be given. There is a great thread over at the LF forum.

    http://www.largeformatphotography.in...highlight=xray

    Andrew O'Neill



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin