Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,937   Posts: 1,585,638   Online: 782

Page 1 of 48 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Fotokemika ...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Fotokemika ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It could well be true.

Fotoimpex have been a major distributor of their products but now have their own options for getting materials coated.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does this hit Adox as well? I see a reference to them including Adox in another post.

If so that makes it much worse. I really like MCC 110.

In Efke I wanted to get some IR but that's not a huge thing to me. The Arista Silver Artist paper is rumored to be Varycon and I hate to see that disappear as soon as it came about too. I like it. But I won't miss it like Adox MC110.

Shooter
    35mm
    Duuuude!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Can we get some verification? FWIW, I called Freestyle, the rep said paper yes, but film no.

Can folks call their distributors and can any Croatian speaking mbr call them directly abd confirm its paper and film?
    Last edited by zsas; 08-03-2012 at 09:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Said Czech meant Croatian
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    Can we get some verification? FWIW, I called Freestyle, the rep said paper yes, but film no.

Can folks call their distributors and can any Czech speaking mbr call them directly abd confirm its paper and film?
    Well that's something. I still wonder if Freestyle will continue to offer their Silver Artist paper. It's very nice and totally unlike anything else on the market that I'm aware of.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Gosh Roger that just hit me!!! I too am in love with that paper!!!!! Oh gosh this just hit home!!!!
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, if it really is Varycon (which seems likely given the claim of needing a red safelight - even though I had no problems with OC - and the fact it lith processes similarly) they may need to find someone else to coat it. That might be possible, given their relationship with Adox, assuming this doesn't impact Adox as well. I notice Freestyle has a ton of Emaks and Varycon paper on their closeouts page now, plus the older Adox Vario Classic, but not the newer MCC 110, thankfully.

I managed to get one pack of 8x10 and one pack of 11x14 of the Silver Artist before this. I have maybe 15-17 sheets or so of the 8x10 left and the 10 sheets of 11x14 is unopened. I was going to try to print on the 11x14 this weekend but now I'll wait. If that's the last of it I'll save that for very special images (and try to find room for it in my freezer.)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I just emailed FOTOKEMIKA-NOVA, sent and email in English and Croation, hope it is not true.....

Hope the reply is positive
    Andy

Shooter
    Large Format
    mirko is a member of this forum
    has anyone made contact with him
    to find out what is true and not-true ?

Page 1 of 48 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin