Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,398   Online: 765

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for what? We've been asking questions for at least 10 years with absolutely no communication from kodak. Very simole things such as "why does kodak give erroneous hc110 development times for trix a d plusx", causing hundreds of underdevrloped films and hundreds of lost hours testing and searching the net for a right answer. And that was only a simple question.

Now that the fish is dead and badly stinking you finally appear? For what exactly? To inform us on the sale?

This is hypocrisy at the highest degree. Kodak is decidedly dedicated to ridicule its customers 'til the last second. That's how I see it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdkrenzer View Post
    I tried to post last night and hopefully it gets cleared - so I'm sorry for the lag. I'm Colleen Krenzer and I work with the PR agency for Kodak's film and paper business and will try to answer questions people have as this process moves forward. All the still photography films are part of the sale. When Kodak says commercial films, it means films that are used in things like aerial, industrial and printed circuit boards.

That said, manufacturing on all products continues, including those ones included in the proposed sale.
    Thank you for posting here, Colleen! And welcome to APUG. I really want to applaud your effort to come here and speak on behalf of Kodak. It has long been a sore point with many members here, that while Ilford and ADOX openly communicate to the forums, we got silence from Kodak. Perhaps we overestimated our importance, but all the same it's wonderful to get quality inside information. Thank you!
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    Thanks for what? We've been asking questions for at least 10 years with absolutely no communication from kodak. Very simole things such as "why does kodak give erroneous hc110 development times for trix a d plusx", causing hundreds of underdevrloped films and hundreds of lost hours testing and searching the net for a right answer. And that was only a simple question.

Now that the fish is dead and badly stinking you finally appear? For what exactly? To inform us on the sale?

This is hypocrisy at the highest degree. Kodak is decidedly dedicated to ridicule its customers 'til the last second. That's how I see it.
    Nice way to welcome someone who is trying to give us solid information about what's going on.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm entitled to my view.

Kodak's insulted me enough through the years. They didn't care about me (us) until now. And suddenly they do? Eehh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Colleen, we appreciate any communication. Now back to the important stuff. What is your opinion of Digial dental X-Ray technology? I assume this was the question you woke up thinking about this morning.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonh82 View Post
    Thanks Colleen, we appreciate any communication. Now back to the important stuff. What is your opinion of Digial dental X-Ray technology? I assume this was the question you woke up thinking about this morning.
    The best thing about is is that you can Photoshop in missing teeth or clone out bad or broken teeth. Much cheaper than the traditional methods!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Colleen welcome to APUG! I appreciate your postings and look forward to hearing more from you!
    Andy

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by cdkrenzer View Post
    I'm Colleen Krenzer and I work with the PR agency for Kodak's film and paper business and will try to answer questions people have as this process moves forward.

All the still photography films are part of the sale. When Kodak says commercial films, it means films that are used in things like aerial, industrial and printed circuit boards.

That said, manufacturing on all products continues, including those ones included in the proposed sale.
    First of all, thanks for being here.

Second, not directed to Colleen: Ms Krenzer works for a Public Relations agency which at the moment works for Kodak. She or her agency have nothing to do for the bad communication from Kodak in the past. The fact that one person is participating in internet fora to explain what happens is I think a solid testimony that communication from Kodak has now improved. For many, many posts people have complained that there wasn't someone from Kodak participating in fora interacting with final users of the products. Well, at last, we have that someone! Time to rejoice not to grumble about the past.

Third, a question:
    Still photography film is part of the sale;
    Commercial film is film used in aerial, industrial and printed circuit board, and is not part of the sale;
    The question arises: where does motion picture film sits in the picture? Is it part of the sale?

Thanks in advance
    Fabrizio
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

all times given for all developers for all films, no matter the brand &c are starting points.
    there are countless threads here, and books written on this subject

maybe instead of harassing a PR firm representative about
    your problems processing film, you should read a bit on the subject instead.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm entitled to my view.

Kodak's insulted me enough through the years. They didn't care about me (us) until now. And suddenly they do? Eehh
    So you don't like to give someone that's trying to do something good a chance? Like there is no way to redemption. That is sad.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin