Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,839   Online: 1070

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101415161718192021 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by georg16nik View Post
    Looks like the post with scans was deleted but You can still see it in the google cache.. probably not for long
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...id%3D1977372%2
    Probably your computer has the images cached, I only get broken image placeholders from that cache link, thanks anyway! (Maybe you can dig them up from your cache?).

http://street-photos.net/ | http://felinik.com/ | http://www.facebook.com/jf.felinik

"The one with the most stuff when he dies wins"

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Felinik View Post
    Probably your computer has the images cached, I only get broken image placeholders from that cache link, thanks anyway! (Maybe you can dig them up from your cache?).

Cache always off on my side - sorry! Besides, the images wasn't worth the look.
    --
    Thanks for sharing those, ath!
    Quote Originally Posted by ath View Post
    I wish folks used clean water, filtered fixer, clean tank/spiral etc.. while doing those..
    Lots of white spots, and some of the frames shows the developer was not agitated properly..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Thank you very much, Henning. I like the "test-shots" you made. I think everybody here knows that the monitors can not show how the projection or even the print look in real life.
    I guess seeing the projection for the first time is quite stunning.

Kind regards
    Tim
    Thanks, Tim.

Seeing the projection is indeed absolutely stunning! Not only for the first time, every time .
    As much as I love doing my own prints in my darkroom, but BW slide projection with the right films is unique in its brillance and characteristic look.
    There is a certain "impact" you can only get in projection. Difficult to describe in words, you must have seen it.

Best regards,
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just upload a couple of prints from the new Silvermax film to the gallery. My first impressions of the film is very good. I used the Silvermax developer at the recommended time, and this produced negatives that were easy to print.

Trond

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My film order arrived today. I'll post some images after the race that stops a nation. That is I will post Wednesday next week after the Melbourne Cup horse race which is a public holiday :-)
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So how are people liking this new film? How does it compare to other high silver films like Efke? How does it look when used in regular developers like Xtol? Freestyle should be getting more in hopefully tomorrow, so I've ordered a roll to try it. I do prefer old school grain films though, which is why I like Tri-X and all Efke films.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by braxus View Post
    So how are people liking this new film? How does it compare to other high silver films like Efke? How does it look when used in regular developers like Xtol? Freestyle should be getting more in hopefully tomorrow, so I've ordered a roll to try it. I do prefer old school grain films though, which is why I like Tri-X and all Efke films.
    Whoa! $6.49 a roll when Tmax 100 and Acros are $4.50 from B&H?? And Fomapan100 for $3.69? Even FP-4 is only $5.75. That Silvermax better be something special....
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    Whoa! $6.49 a roll when Tmax 100 and Acros are $4.50 from B&H?? And Fomapan100 for $3.69? Even FP-4 is only $5.75. That Silvermax better be something special....
    Strange pricing!

Silvermax is the cheapest alternative when ordering from fotoimpex.de, even cheaper than Fomapan 100, while Acros is the most expensive.

Great film! Although I haven't made any direct comparisons.

Trond

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Trond View Post
    Strange pricing!

Silvermax is the cheapest alternative when ordering from fotoimpex.de, even cheaper than Fomapan 100, while Acros is the most expensive.

Trond
    Not strange at all. We have been here before. It is yet another example of "what the market will bear" or what the seller(s) think the market will bear. Clearly the sellers believe there is a premium on something new with lots of silver in the U.S. market.

Cynical on my part? Of course but I am only reciprocating the cynicism shown to me by the sellers.

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin