Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,046   Online: 901

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Even that film counter at last Photokina was hidden at the backside of the huge stand, one had to search for it. The positive thing then: they sent a (the only?) really informed person to care for film.
    Hidden? It was in the front of the booth, very near where all the visitors from the other hall came in. I did not need to search for it. I found it immediately.

Best regards,
    Henning
    Last edited by Henning Serger; 09-27-2012 at 09:04 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I referred to the 2010 Photokina. There was the open part of the stand with all the hazzle and there was the backside secluded from the rest of the stand.
    At least I had to search for it. And I knew Kodak had films in their portfolio...

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm pretty sure everyone at Photokina knows what Kodak makes...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin