Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,545   Posts: 1,572,834   Online: 1028

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Kodak Continues Progress toward Emergence

Kodak Continues Progress toward Emergence.

Requests to extend exclusive right to file plan of reorganization, outlines demonstrated progress in restructuring

See http://www.kodak.com/ek/US/en/Kodak_..._Emergence.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I heard that they are abandoning stink-jet printers. That would be a positive move.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I heard that they are getting rid of printers and now film! Whats left for them? Maybe they can go back to making military weapons..

Shooter
    35mm
    I think the key part is "to extend until February 28, 2013, its exclusive right to file a plan of reorganization". That's 5 months away to 'D Day'.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sincerely hopes that it works for them. I think that the US will lose an important part of our legacy if Kodak goes away. I hope that Kodak can find a future.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I no longer beleve a word they say, they can tell me when they've done it, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".
    Ben

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    But they haven't had good intentions for quite some time, have they? So they're not exactly going to hell...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim17x View Post
    I heard that they are getting rid of printers and now film! Whats left for them? Maybe they can go back to making military weapons..
    I heard they were coming out with new flaming monkey pills. You take one and flaming monkeys fly out...

Sorry, a bit harsh, but where on earth did you hear they were getting rid of film? The only thing like that I've heard is speculation from various people who know no more than anyone else. They are trying to sell off the marketing and distribution of film while they'd continue to manufacture it. That's quite a different things.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim17x View Post
    Kodak never made military weapons. Are the rest of you opinions as accurate as the "facts" that you spew? Or are you just a Kodak hater?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Kodak never made military weapons. Are the rest of you opinions as accurate as the "facts" that you spew? Or are you just a Kodak hater?
    Inaccurate but I don't see any evidence of malice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin