Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,283   Online: 1108

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Report: Film at Photokina (part one ;-) )

Hello dear film friends,

I've promised you a report about film and film camera manufacturers at this years Photokina.
    I will keep my promise.
    I had also promised it to my German friends at aphog.
    Therefore my report is now online in German

http://www.aphog.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22347

I will translate it for you in the next days.

I know quite a few of you speak German. And for those I highly recommend the German version, because my German is much much better than my English .....
    Well yes, my English is quite horrible . But at least probably much better than the Go....translator .

So, please stay tuned for the English version. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Henning

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you. After reading your report I noticed that LF and film seem to have a bit of a comeback with the younger crowd. Let's hope for the best.

Dominik

Shooter
    35mm
    Henning,
    Being born in the Southern US, I can tell you I've heard some pretty poor English in my time. Actually I've butchered it badly myself on occasion. I've never had a problem understanding your English. At best, you pass for a native English writer. At worst, it's a little quirky but requires little effort to understand, IMHO.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes, look forward to the translation. Cheers.

Shooter
    35mm
    I haven't noticed any problem with your english, Henning. Looks fine to me. My problem seems to be with the announcement that Fuji representative made to you( see your Fuji Neopan 400 thread)

I wonder if the problem might be that the Fuji man meant that 120 was being re-started but his english or german wasn't good and he made it sound as if it was 135 that was being re-started

Anyway I look forward to your translation. Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you, Henning.
    Best report of Photkina I read so far.
    Last edited by Flux; 10-01-2012 at 07:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Danke, Henning!
    I read your report and found it to be very comprehensive. I was particularly interested in the section on Fujifilm re. transparency film - there is light (pun intended) for the future of film indeed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spatz View Post
    Danke, Henning!
    I read your report and found it to be very comprehensive. I was particularly interested in the section on Fujifilm re. transparency film - there is light (pun intended) for the future of film indeed.
    For those of us who dont read German, What did Fujifilm say?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have I misunderstood all the previous news about the sale of Kodak's film division? According to Henning's report, only the *marketing* of Kodak print films is up for sale, whereas the production will remain at Kodak.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Henning Serger View Post
    Hello dear film friends,

I've promised you a report about film and film camera manufacturers at this years Photokina.
    I will keep my promise.
    I had also promised it to my German friends at aphog.
    Therefore my report is now online in German

http://www.aphog.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22347

I will translate it for you in the next days.

I know quite a few of you speak German. And for those I highly recommend the German version, because my German is much much better than my English .....
    Well yes, my English is quite horrible . But at least probably much better than the Go....translator .

So, please stay tuned for the English version. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Henning
    But you speak at least one more language than I do, so you won't get any criticism me.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin