Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,895   Online: 925

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Peak Imaging are cheaper for a single roll of black & white, process only, if you were so inclined. £5.88 with them, £5.95 with Ag. From what I gather from the posts, faster turnaround too.
    Colour is cheaper with Ag though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by batwister View Post
    Peak Imaging are cheaper for a single roll of black & white, process only, if you were so inclined. £5.88 with them, £5.95 with Ag. From what I gather from the posts, faster turnaround too.
    I was referring to Metro colour labs when I wrote that the turn round time was around ten days, I just sent my first C41 135 Kodak Ektar into Ag, and got it back from door to door in three days.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    How does it look, Ben? Are you going to print from it? Interested to know how much filter pack difference there is between Ag and Peak.
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by batwister View Post
    Well 7p is neither here nor there. What's counts is the difference in processing, if any, and in whose favour. If there is no difference then we are looking at postage and possibly the package deal involving both if you needed both B&W and C41 film processed. If it's a dead heat or nearly so then Ag has the added advantage of being a full range analogue materials retailer

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    How does it look, Ben? Are you going to print from it? Interested to know how much filter pack difference there is between Ag and Peak.
    I don't do my own processing, I previously used Metro Colour Lab, it looks excellent the prints are very clean with good colour balance, and the negs have no scratches dirt or drying marks, they are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper and I'm very happy with them. I have no knowledge of the filtration they use, at their prices for this quality frankly don't care.
    Last edited by benjiboy; 10-14-2012 at 07:10 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin