Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,491   Posts: 1,571,343   Online: 769

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you very much for your hard work on this report. I read it quickly but will certainly come back and look it over in more detail as time permits. Have a great week and weekend!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, thank you very much. Great to hear about the return of Neopan. Just wish it was in 120 too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another 'thank you', an excellent report. It's good to know what the manufacturers are doing and how they view the market.

Steve

Shooter
    35mm
    By the way, how much the Rolleiflexes produced by DHW-Fototechnik go for?

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Henning for the report!
    To summarise your text, the message from the film manufacturers seems to be: buy fresh, buy often, keep shooting!
    Fed 2, 4, 5
    Zenit 11, 12XP
    Olympus OM-1N, OM-2N, OM-2SP, OM10, OMG
    A bunch of Nikons
    Ferrania backer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you, Henning for an interesting and sill inspiring report! My silvermax arrived yesterday and I will do my best to add my small contribution to "the demand"
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent report! Great to hear about some positive trends from the film makers. Thanks Henning!
    - You will develop when you become an analog photographer / Exposed Material / Monochromes

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello,

first of all, thank you all very much for your positive feedback! I am glad that my little report is interesting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
    Many thanks for that report. When you are in Chicago, I owe you a beer.
    I beer in Chicago, that sounds good . Thanks for the invitation .
    Unfortunately I've not been so far in the 'Windy City', but heard and read much about it.
    But a journey to the US is definitely on my list .

But first I will visit a very good friend of mine in UK midlands, who married a Bristolian girl and settled down in the UK. Next stop will be another very good friend in Singapore, who recently escaped from Hamburg to the Asian metropole .

Best regards,
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pierods View Post
    By the way, how much the Rolleiflexes produced by DHW-Fototechnik go for?
    It depends on where you are located.
    Here in Germany for example the FX 2,8 is listed with 3600€ here in my local photo shop (yes, they have one there to show potential customers).
    The 4,0 FW costs about 3700€, and the Tele-Rolleiflex 4,0 FT about 4200€.
    The Hy6 prices are in the 6500€ - 8500€ range (with rollfilm back and lens), depending on what model (old Hy6 or new model 2) and what lens and rollfilm back.
    For prices in the US:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...271+4291255978

Best regards,
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Miranda View Post
    Thanks Henning for the report!
    To summarise your text, the message from the film manufacturers seems to be: buy fresh, buy often, keep shooting!
    Well Ricardo, yes, that is one part of the film manufacturer's message .
    The other parts are
    - please don't hoard; manufacturers can calculate best if you buy on a constant, regular basis
    - please buy variety: Different film types and formats; best is to also buy not only the 'mainstream' films, but also the niche and boutique films to keep them alive
    - variety of film types is enriching your photographic life: Like most painters don't use only one or two colours in their paintings, film photographers should extend their creative possibilities by using different 'film flavours'
    - please be a "film ambassador" and spread the word, getting further (young) photographers interested in the unique characteristics of film.That will help us all as we are all sitting in one boat.

Best regards,
    Henning

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin