Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,178   Online: 1009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Concerning their 35mm cameras I assume production has ended too.
    They only list as still in production Klasse S and Klasse Black, but the same time state a very low and limited production number.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by summicron1 View Post
    ...he says harry fleenor is up to his ears in repairs...
    Fleenor has ALWAYS been up to his ears in repairs. That is nothing new, nor a sign of a revival. The article itself is interesting and I give the writer lots of credit for a good article in a prominent publication.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Concerning their 35mm cameras I assume production has ended too.
    They only list as still in production Klasse S and Klasse Black, but the same time state a very low and limited production number.
    Production has NOT ended. Fujifilm recently indicated that one of the colors (black or silver, I cant remember) was being discontinued. You can find GF670 and GF670W medium format film cameras here in Shanghai.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    And let's not forget about the "other" film maker who has introduced two cameras in the past year, supplies all the right chemistry and paper for their entire line of films....this company will outlast even Fuji in terms of product staying power and is exponentially more committed to the film user than anyone else...

And I look forward to using the very best and top selling Kodak films too since anyone who is actually a photographer and deals with Kodak knows the people who matter there are as committed to the product as anyone else is.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    And let's not forget about the "other" film maker who has introduced two cameras in the past year, supplies all the right chemistry and paper for their entire line of films....this company will outlast even Fuji in terms of product staying power and is exponentially more committed to the film user than anyone else...

And I look forward to using the very best and top selling Kodak films too since anyone who is actually a photographer and deals with Kodak knows the people who matter there are as committed to the product as anyone else is.
    What two new cameras do you post about here?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    What two new cameras do you post about here?
    You seem to be really focused on promoting Fuji and bashing everything else, so you come up with all kinds of information regarding that and it tells me you do the research. So why don't you do the research your self about these other cameras from this other brand and find out on your own?.......Then maybe I will not think you are some Fuji marketing shill hiding behind a user name...

Until then, based on your posting history....I don't think you are who you claim to be and frankly I have had it up to my neck with your baseless and often juvenile negative crap.

Sorry mods, but this is getting just a *bit* ridiculous...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    The comments at the bottom of the article are funny, especially the one commenting on that fact that analog is pretty uneconomical and the fact that this article is written in economist. Oh the irony. . . Haha
    Not sure that my DSLR has been all that economical. It has lost about $1,000 in value since I bought it about 3 years ago.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ... that dismays me too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    You seem to be really focused on promoting Fuji and bashing everything else, so you come up with all kinds of information regarding that and it tells me you do the research. So why don't you do the research your self about these other cameras from this other brand and find out on your own?.......Then maybe I will not think you are some Fuji marketing shill hiding behind a user name...

Until then, based on your posting history....I don't think you are who you claim to be and frankly I have had it up to my neck with your baseless and often juvenile negative crap.

Sorry mods, but this is getting just a *bit* ridiculous...
    Wow. You are quite the paranoid one aren't you? Let me spell it out for you so that even YOU could understand.

1. I havent bashed anyone except Kodak's pathetic management team.
    2. I am not alone in performing action #1 at APUG.org.
    3. I am NOT affiliated with FUJIFILM in any way at all besides be a customer.
    4. My first medium format camera, bought way back in 1996 was a Fujifilm GSW690. I enjoyed that camera tremendously, specifically for the incredible lens.
    5. After converting over to digital, I went from shooting Canon (shooting Canon for 5 years or so) to Fujifilm because of their particular color interpretations. I continue to shoot Fuji digitals despite owning $4,000 or so of Canon gear.
    6. I am just about to hit 10,000 posts over at DPR, where my past history is free to examine. Anyone bored enough to read my posts there will not conclude that I am a Fujifilm employee. Unless you suffer from paranoid delusions.
    7. As a film shooter in days past I NEVER shot a frame of either Acros or Reala. Since buying my GA645 a few months ago and getting back into film, I have discovered both and am enthusiastic about said films. This somehow bothers you. It should not.
    8. If you have had it up to your neck with my posts, it is up to YOU to leave this forum. I am NOT going ANYWHERE and will continue to post here, following the rules as I have ALWAYS done.

Your inability to distinguish an amateur fan from a "marketing shill" is simultaneously amusing as well as disturbing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    3. I am NOT affiliated with FUJIFILM in any way at all besides be a customer.
    6. I am just about to hit 10,000 posts over at DPR, where my past history is free to examine. Anyone bored enough to read my posts there will not conclude that I am a Fujifilm employee. Unless you suffer from paranoid delusions.
    Ummm....yeah, I think this says it all and will serve folks on here really well the next time you Kodak bash, I hope you get banned at some point, from your dpreview profile:

http://fujifilmimages.aminus3.com/

So with that said, I have never placed anyone on any forum on an ignore list, but I think it is best I do that with you. Mods, other members of the community, sorry this has been an issue.

I seriously doubt this person is anyone else but a Fuji marketing shill, makes me want to sell my X100 and never use the products again honestly...
    Last edited by PKM-25; 10-13-2012 at 05:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin