Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,479   Online: 871

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodak's Emergence from Bankruptcy

The following story contains Kodak's view on how it is coming along to get out of bankruptcy. Not much there.

http://news.yahoo.com/kodak-begin-ta...xQpDsAAljQtDMD

On a side note, see the final credit for the article. Reporting from Bangalore??? I had no idea Reuters outsourced reporting to Bangalore. Amazing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Kodak's emergence from bankruptcy" is by no means certain at this stage, they talk a good game but it still remains to be seen.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Not much there" is right. It seems to me that Ms. Agrawal just copied and pasted information from different old news articles, added a new Perez quote, and shipped it back stateside as something new. The editorial quality on this is about as bad as the form letters you get back from companies' online question forms.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin