Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,676   Posts: 1,481,946   Online: 1074

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought used equipment from them. A Speed-a-tron kit and my big ole Gitzo for my 8 x 10s, and I would rent equipment from them, like PC lenses and those wide angle Hassies. I always loved their collection of prints on the wall, that terrific portrait of James Joyce Bernice Abbot is most memorable. I was on West 17th there last Friday wondering how they were doing. I guess this is the answer.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    that store was was the greatest candystore for large format at one time...when Stu Kay;god bless him ran the place. he helped me with my first 5x7 camera by selling me a mint 10" ross lens; putting it on a lensboard; and then proceeding to give me a carrying case for the above. Told me I could always sit on it and he was right!! So blessings to you Stu Kay for getting me started in large format...I will never forget your kind act to a young and broke photographer!!
    Best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin