Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,183   Online: 1095

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian C. Miller View Post
    Manufacturing costs and demand.
    If decent marketing can sell 1 million packs of an expensive, colorwise unstable and in many other aspects deficient product, then it's time to question the overstretched argument with "lack of demand" for analog products. The big difference is that TIP opens or partners with stores and outlets all over the world, while Kodak and Fuji desperately try to make everyone forget that they ever made and sold analog products. Reminds me of this situation ...
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Interesting article on what Kodak could learn from Polaroid

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeofus View Post
    If decent marketing can sell 1 million packs of an expensive, colorwise unstable and in many other aspects deficient product, then it's time to question the overstretched argument with "lack of demand" for analog products. The big difference is that TIP opens or partners with stores and outlets all over the world, while Kodak and Fuji desperately try to make everyone forget that they ever made and sold analog products. Reminds me of this situation ...
    I do agree with the last part, they only sell lomography at urban outfitters, not other film types, BUT they may not be able to sell because of some non-compete that lomography already set up...

Man I hope they don't reformulate acros100....

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin