Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,889   Online: 999

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure someone would love to take a proper black & white photograph of Mr. Elton on HARMAN/ILFORD products for future press releases.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by viridari View Post
    I'm sure someone would love to take a proper black & white photograph of Mr. Elton on HARMAN/ILFORD products for future press releases.
    Huh? Elton who? Elton John? Lol

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    You have got to be kidding??

I mean, I like Acros, and it has a different spectral sensitivity and thus a different look from other films, and the best (lack of) reciprocity failure I know of, but it's not magic.

I can't think of any one film that would make me give up photography if it went away.
    Kidding, but only a little bit. Acros is just such an awesome film. Were Acros to disappear, that would mean that the state of film would be pretty bad so I'm not sure I'd be able to shoot much more anyway.

Regardless, I did my part this weekend trying to keep it alive. I bought 20 rolls of the film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    FP4+, Delta 100, TMX, all good medium speed films. Not Acros but plenty good enough, each with its own character.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I could not warm to HP5 but FP4 on Pyro is really outstanding , Delta 100 feels like Warhol portraits , Tri X and TMX is excellent with HC 110 B . But my favourite is AGFA films , after all , I will only invest on them.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin