Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,083   Online: 968

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    I thought this 2006 Kodak ads fit the topic quiet well "just when you thought it was dead. Funny advertisement unfortunately for Kodak batteries but still funny. http://www.frederiksamuel.com/blog/2006/10/kodak.html
    I have some Kodak batteries at the moment, the're made in China
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hope the Kodak name doesn't end up like Hello Kitty You'll find everything Hello Kitty. From sox to red wine. ugh..
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoonmaniac View Post
    Hope the Kodak name doesn't end up like Hello Kitty You'll find everything Hello Kitty. From sox to red wine. ugh..
    I would love for Kodak to make the kind of money the Hello Kitty franchise does.
    Maybe Kodak should change their CI from the great yellow father to the pink kitty. Pink film boxes, pink disposable cams. Pink sure has more market appeal than yellow and Kodak shouldn't forget to put a photo of a kitty with pink dress on the film box. Think Pink think Kodak. Their disposable cameras could meow instead of click. Change watch the birdie to watch the kitty meowwwww.

Dominik

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    As far as I know the Kodak tradename has not been licenced so far (aside of products that were not photography related but served Kodak as advertising tool) so that would be at least interesting news for the industry minded.
    I was in the belief that so far all Kodak branded products (with the exceptions above) were sold by Kodak (nonwitstanding that products may not be manufactured by Kodak themselves but manufactured by others for Kodak).

Had there been any Kodak branded products so far that do not fall in to the categories above??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin