Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,392   Online: 1069

Thread: Gearsearch

Shooter
    Multi Format

Gearsearch

I've put together a search engine that uses Google to search for camera equipment. It's called www.gearsearch.info
    It lets you search flickriver for photos made with a camera, film, software, or anything photographic to get an idea of what that tool is capable of. You can also access manuals and browse eBay auction with it.

I would love for you to try it out and to hear your feed back.
    Thanks in advance,
    John

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The link does not work for me. Neither does manual transfer of that URL open a site.
    Server overload?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I think this is pretty cool. It's something I do a lot, and this makes it a bit easier. And adding the "interestingness" factor is a good idea. Will this be a permanent site?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    it is pretty cool. I wish it had the ability to make a "flickriver" from different websites and put them all together
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by whowantstoast View Post
    I think this is pretty cool. It's something I do a lot, and this makes it a bit easier. And adding the "interestingness" factor is a good idea. Will this be a permanent site?
    This is permanent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin