Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,616   Online: 1073

Thread: FILM LABS

Shooter
    Medium Format

FILM LABS

I GUYS as anyone heard of a lab called club35 in london,the reason i ask is i sent my very first roll of film to them about two weeks ago and not recived them i phoned them and they said they where sent a week ago,so called royal mail,and they said they have not had any items from the company post code what do i do so disharted can any one recomend a good lab ino it mite not be the labs fault but just getting pushed from post to post.steve

Shooter
    35mm
    Since you are in London, there is a very good lab called Metro. They are close to Barbican tube station. You can get an e6 film processed there within 2 hours. They also sell films. Also worth mentioning is a lab called Bayeux which is off Oxford Street. Both Labs have a web site. I process my films at both labs although I think that Metro are a bit better.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    check out: http://www.filmsnotdead.com/darkrooms/
    they have all the darkrooms in the country. there are loads of good darkrooms in london.
    find someone local and get in there.
    personally i prefer working for people i meet.
    Labyrinth Photographic Printing
    121 Roman Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 0QN
    020 8709 9961
    http://www.labyrinthphotographic.co.uk/

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVEP51 View Post
    I GUYS as anyone heard of a lab called club35 in london,the reason i ask is i sent my very first roll of film to them about two weeks ago and not recived them i phoned them and they said they where sent a week ago,so called royal mail,and they said they have not had any items from the company post code what do i do so disharted can any one recomend a good lab ino it mite not be the labs fault but just getting pushed from post to post.steve
    I'd wait a bit longer and see if the pictures turn up before you get too disheartened....Royal Mail delivery speeds can be very erratic at times, and, unless it were tracked "signed for mail", I'd treat the remark that there were no items from the company's postcode will a little scepticism.

I use Peak Imaging for most E6 and Photo Express in Hull when I need next-day C41, some I process myself Used to use Transpacolor in Leicester for many years, but stopped a few months ago when I had two spoiled E6 films which showed all the symptoms of exhausted first developer (maybe lack of turnover volume?). Heard good reports of Metro too.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin