Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,586   Posts: 1,622,218   Online: 1074

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Perez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He was with Kodak less than 9 years before the bankruptcy. Average stiffs don't have a lot of equity in their pensions after that amount of time, though as we know, that's usually not the case with top management.

I imagine he'll just have to get by somehow on the meager amount he has managed to save.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Wonder what he has planned for that 1M+ bonus then?

PE
    Just think how many cans of dog food that will buy for all of those dinners by candlelight because his electricity was shut off.

Let the good times roll...

Ken
    "There is very limited audience for the arty stuff, and it is largely comprised of other arty types, most of whom have no money to spend because no one is buying their stuff either. More people bring their emotions to an image than bring their intellect. The former are the folks who have checkbooks because they are engineers, accountants, and bankers—and generally they are engineers, accountants and bankers because they are not artists."

— Amanda Tomlin, Looking Glass Magazine, 2014

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    He's still obsessed with printing...

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh dear, my poor heart is just bleeding for him. I mean gee, he is responsible for EK screwing all of the retirees. All of the money he threw away chasing wild geese and then having the nerve to whine about his pension being lost? It makes my head hurt just thinking about it. Jerk.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    "I want a Alpo-free returement" - Morningstar.com

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin