Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,439   Online: 688

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's easy, just stop posting and it'll go away...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Mamiya rb67/70 back does not go onto hasselblad but with adapter to rz.
    2. ilford will offer standard 30.5m rolls. 17m/50 feet) is for 35mm films.
    They would rather offer 120/61.5mm long roll films so we could produce our own 220. or running long-roll 220(longer than 172cm-220-lenght) in roundshot. ok we can cut down 70mm unperforated.or expose in 70mm back and cut-down after shooting. or develop with the 70mm-reel-special-solution we described elsewhere.
    for that price(pls confirm) one could buy agfa avicolor x100 or x400 (i am sure they have UP also) and cut down to 61.5mm/120 to get it developped in the lab.
    avicolor x-versions have no mask, are most ideal for b+w and scannning. push and pull should also be no problem(colors are preserved). they have more color advantages.
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by europanorama View Post
    Mamiya rb67/70 back does not go onto hasselblad but with adapter to rz.
    2. ilford will offer standard 30.5m rolls. 17m/50 feet) is for 35mm films.
    They would rather offer 120/61.5mm long roll films so we could produce our own 220. or running long-roll 220(longer than 172cm-220-lenght) in roundshot. ok we can cut down 70mm unperforated.or expose in 70mm back and cut-down after shooting. or develop with the 70mm-reel-special-solution we described elsewhere.
    for that price(pls confirm) one could buy agfa avicolor x100 or x400 (i am sure they have UP also) and cut down to 61.5mm/120 to get it developped in the lab.
    avicolor x-versions have no mask, are most ideal for b+w and scannning. push and pull should also be no problem(colors are preserved). they have more color advantages.
    I'm sorry if my response is blunt but, are you high right now? What are you talking about?

First of all this event is over, you cant order anymore....

Secondly I don't understand about your Mamiya Hassleblad comment.... they are two different camera companies, they both made backs for their respective camera systems.. hassleblad made a 70mm back for the Hassleblad and Mamiya made a 70mm back for the Mamiya RB76 and there is an adapter plate you can get to put RB76 backs on RZ67 bodies so that is how you can use a 70mm back for the mamiya.

I don't know what you're talking about with the whole 220 business... this is 70mm which is not 120 or 220 ... that is 60mm film ...

I develop my 70mm with a 15 foot capacity 70mm SS reel, I have extras, including a daylight tank of my own invention that I'm actually going to sell soon since I have an official Nikor one now which are incredibly hard to find and expensive, so if you want my hand made version, it's $180.

I don't work for AGFA, I can't confirm anything about their future production of 70mm in color, except that it won't happen anytime soon, certainly not in the next year. And I have no knowledge of the quality of their color films...
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 07-25-2013 at 11:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I am one of the Freestyle customers that Lauren contacted. I confirmed my order for 70mm non-perf for my 616 Ikonta. Weird to see it mentioned here Lets hope it happens.

Mike

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Parkinson View Post
    I am one of the Freestyle customers that Lauren contacted. I confirmed my order for 70mm non-perf for my 616 Ikonta. Weird to see it mentioned here Lets hope it happens.

Mike
    Hey Mike

It happened for sure, because I posted this she actually got a few more orders so we're over on both films

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin