Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,079   Online: 1071

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

70mm Ilford ULF error READ TODAY!!! we can order 70mm!!!!

Hey guys,

There was some miscommunication about the 70mm order from ilford, if you dont know, ilford is making 50ft 70mm rolls in both Double Perforated and NON-perforated available as a special run.

THIS IS (almost) GUARANTEED now because apparently enough people signed up.... but one guys is in Norway and Freestyle can't get in contact with him, so we need your help!!

ANYONE who wants to order a roll or two of the 70mm double pert AND non-pert, please do so TODAY, if you don't call TODAY by the close of business, that's it... (there's a tiny window in the first 10 minutes they are open tomorrow before they send out the final numbers to ilford, but really, just call today!!) Freestyle is in California so call before they close!

Orders from Freestyle ONLY (as far as I understand) and oder from...

number: 800-292-6137 extension 102

Please do it now!!
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 07-24-2013 at 02:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Good job Stone, grassroots at its best......

Who is our missing John/Jane Doe????

Maybe it's Nicolai? Ohhhh Nicolai....are you the missing link?
    Andy

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    OH don't forget you can re-roll the 70mm non-perf into 116 and 616 rolls for use in old folders too!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Update: If you don't see this until tonight, and freestyle is closed, Lauren has told me that you can email her overnight, and in the morning she can call you and take the credit card info and charge it, BUT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR PHONE or she won't be able to put it in

It's 2pm now there, so you have like 3 hours to call...

otherwise use this email: laurenm@freestylephoto.biz

and leave her your contact info and she will do her best to get orders in first thing in the morning before submitting them to Ilford.

The Double Perforated is still in danger because the Norway guy isn't responding, so PLEASE if you need some 70mm Double Perf, order 2 rolls!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I can verify that Stone is not imagining this. I also talked to Lauren and got a confirming e-mail that the minimum has been met (I actually upped my order just in case). Lauren said they are open till 6:00PDT so, as Stone said, just a few hours left!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyR View Post
    I can verify that Stone is not imagining this. I also talked to Lauren and got a confirming e-mail that the minimum has been met (I actually upped my order just in case). Lauren said they are open till 6:00PDT so, as Stone said, just a few hours left!
    Thanks Bently, did you order the non-perf or the double perf? last I spoke with her she said someone who saw this ordered 2 rolls of the non-perf but that the double perf still had 2 more orders needed to meet the amount needed if Mr. Norway doesn't return her messages in time.

Thanks.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I ordered double perf. for my Fairchild panoramic aerial camera. Yes Mr. Norge still hadn't weighed in but at 5:19 EDT she said "Good News! We will have enough unit order for this item to be produced". I imagine (hope!) that there were orders from other [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]retailers and we three (you, me and Norge, Lauren said there were only 3) are the only users in the world.
    Often visit NYC and pass through CT. Grew up in Queens, Mother-in-law is still there. Maybe our paths will cross.

Allan[/SIZE][/FONT]

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyR View Post
    I ordered double perf. for my Fairchild panoramic aerial camera. Yes Mr. Norge still hadn't weighed in but at 5:19 EDT she said "Good News! We will have enough unit order for this item to be produced". I imagine (hope!) that there were orders from other [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]retailers and we three (you, me and Norge, Lauren said there were only 3) are the only users in the world.
    Often visit NYC and pass through CT. Grew up in Queens, Mother-in-law is still there. Maybe our paths will cross.

Allan[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Ya know I didn't ask her how many total, I should have, but maybe tomorrow, don't want her line to be busy when another order is attempted... oh so then you're not the one she meant, so I guess you put us over the top yay!

I asked her why freestyle didn't order a few rolls themselves, I can't imagine it wouldn't sell in the next year before the next ULF ya know? but she said because it's so specialized her boss' wouldn't let her haha.

OH well... glad we're all good, but don't miss out guys! just order!

And yes that would be cool, there's another guy in CT who we keep trying to hang out, did once and I forgot my camera! I was in a rush not to be late and forgot I had taken it inside and not left it in my car the night before. I always wondered if he thought I was making it all up haha.

Let me know when you're around.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. Unfortunately (or thankfully?) I'm not into 70mm yet, although I seem to be trying everything around the shop lately.
    It's this kind of news and support that restores my faith in the film industry, and is one day going to make me hit the 'buy' button on a wacky old folder (or they make 70mm backs for hassies, right?)...
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

which films-which prices?

Which films and which prices?
    Why cant Ilford take orders from single persons? At least if they dont live in the usa. In europe.
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin