Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,723   Online: 867

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I never got people's issues with 220, it's a solid format that really excels in event type settings where one doesn't want to keep changing films all the time.

Anyway, there's already another thread on this acetate thing and it's a non-issue.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't forget Kodak discontinued making chemistry a few years ago, so when the Kodak made stuff runs out . . . . . . . . buy the Champion chemistry made for Kodak in the same plant

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Instead of talking of doomsday, I have an offtopic question to you. :-)

I want to try out your dr5 process this year with one or two rolls. Which film do you recommend to try first to get some nice results? Any further recommendation?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Don't forget Kodak discontinued making chemistry a few years ago, so when the Kodak made stuff runs out . . . . . . . . buy the Champion chemistry made for Kodak in the same plant

Ian
    Does Champion produce an E-6 or C-41 process at home kit that doesn't use blix?

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The source they cite is a dead link.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Italy? Film? 'Ferrania'? I think they'd have better luck marketing cigarettes.

But since there are more entrepreneurs about than rats at the moment, it's only a matter of time before somebody gets on top of the film issue. Good on Ferrariana for getting the ball rolling. They have an idea, if not a very catchy name.

EDIT: I think Feckit would be a good name for a film.
    Last edited by batwister; 07-29-2013 at 02:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    Does Champion produce an E-6 or C-41 process at home kit that doesn't use blix?
    I don't think so. They made the Photocolor/Paterson 3 bath kit which was superb, the blix never caused a problem.

Ian

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Why not just crawl into a hole and die, before it's too late.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow may never come. I read that in the Bible, so....
    And to quote my childhood hero: "what, me worry?"
    Again I say, enough doomsday crap.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Again I say, enough doomsday crap.
    It's not 'doomsday' crap, it's real life crap. Modern Americans should learn the difference.
    'Cows are very fond of being photographed, and, unlike architecture, don't move.' - Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin