Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,383   Online: 765

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Let's put it this way.... the current films being marketed under the Kodak label are extremely high-quality, very versatile, and apparently still
    quite popular. ... in other words, probably profitable and sustainable for quite awhile. If you own a steak house that has plenty of business,
    do you shut it down and open a hot dog stand across town? ... and having a discrete division where profit in dictates the mfg model, rather
    than robbing Peter to pay Paul in a big stock market octopus arrangement, is in itself a very positive sign, or at least a major step in the right
    direction. ... Now in the corporate world there are always a few special incompetents who could figure out how to crack a titanium ball
    and their own foot at the same time. ... but I'm personally optimistic in this case that the dust is finally settling...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I understand the concern about Building 38 being the only source of Kodak manufactured film, because the equipment in Building 38 is far too large.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    Great attitude. Let me guess, you no longer shoot Kodak anymore since they discontinued Panatomic-X back in the Jurassic period, right?
    Well all the signs point to a logical conclusion.

MBA mentality is very, very predictable.

I honestly DO hope I am wrong.
    - Bill Lynch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin