Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,901   Online: 1036

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I see we now have four different threads on this subject in four different subforums.

would it be a good idea to merge them?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I see we now have four different threads on this subject in four different subforums.

would it be a good idea to merge them?

Shooter
    35mm
    The UK Ilford service was definitely contracted out in the early days (I phoned once about an order that was slower than usual and it was explained that they were in the process of moving the work to an in-house lab at Mobberley factory, where I later saw the set-up on the 2008 visit).

However, the packing and branding and the high quality work were exactly the same before and after the move, so our friends in the US should have no worries if the same controls are applied.

Shooter
    35mm
    Looked all over the site but didn't see a price list. Do you have to register before you can see the prices?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Here you go: No registration necessary. But if you register, all they ask for is a name, address and e-mail with an opt in or out for newsletters.

Here's the price list, mailing label and order form.

http://www.ilfordlab-us.com/documents/6261%20Ilford%20Lab%20$%20with%20Order_Postage%20P aid%20Inbound%20V2.pdf

epp
    Shooter
    Holga
    I've looked at their web site, looks promising.

Does anyone know if they process/print panoramic films (from a 135 or 120 Holga)? Some months back, I inquired at a (somewhat) local photo lab, although they could process it, they could not print it as they did not have the equipment. I did not see any reference to panoramic film on this web site though.
    --
    My Holgas:

Holga 120N
    Holga 120TLR
    Holga 135
    Holga 135TLR
    Holga 135 Pan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Guess Ilfords policy of not supporting/recommending labs or a specified service has ended

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin