Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,915   Online: 991

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tetenal Ultrafin T-Plus - A new developer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    "The liquid concentrate is easy to mix, partial mixing is possible without any problems.
    Ultrafin T-Plus iseasy and safe in application. Thanks to the excellent storage characteristics of up to 2 years for theconcentrate and up to 2 months for the working solution,
    Ultrafin T-Plus is ideal for users with low working flow"

That's actually very good O_o
    -
    "Nice picture, you must have an amazing camera."
    Visit my photography blog at: http://helino-photo.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's nice is that 1 litre of working solution can easily develop 8 rolls of 135 film and can be stored after the first 4 rolls for up to two months.
    I only hope that the prime characteristics of the Ultrafin Plus - the straight characteristic curve and ultra-fine grain - remained unchanged.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have been using this quite a bit, amazing with high ISO (1600 or 3200 ISO) with Ilford Delta and Kodak T-max. I only wish there was more information on push/pull times.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I used to use the original Ultrafin Plus. I've actually used it at 1+9, instead of the 1+6 recommended, and gotten really nice results. As I recall, FP4+ at box speed was 12 minutes at 1+9. I was able to leave the working mix in the window for a week with no decrease in effectiveness or change in time.

It lasts a long time, as do many of their chemicals. I mixed 100ml concentrate of Eukobrom to 1.4L water, and it lasted for 3 weeks and made about 40 5x7s, including all the tests. It was starting to get a little slow last night.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin