Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,296   Online: 1098

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bollywood

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Money is pouring to Europe from USA because cıstomers have more Money to buy goods. Every year more money invested to Europe than invested to China. I think they want to keep Paris streets clean and cafes open for American Soldiers.
    It is not because France re-integrated NATO that you find US soldiers at every street corner. You should visit France someday or change your spectacles (one does not exclude the other).
    "The problem with photography is that it only deals with appearances." Duane Michals

"A photograph is a secret of a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." Diane Arbus

Shooter
    127 Format
    If I join the US Army do I get to go to Paris and hang out at the cafes?

Well, sign me up! especially if we get to enjoy French Cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Money is pouring to Europe from USA because cıstomers have more Money to buy goods. Every year more money invested to Europe than invested to China. I think they want to keep Paris streets clean and cafes open for American Soldiers.
    - Bill Lynch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin